Friday, November 12, 2010

There are so many of us beings, do we need each other? or could we get by all on our own?
We're all bouncing into each other fucking up each other's shit up all of the time. Chaos is almost always happening, it seems.
.
Today was great, I have such a great energy running through me lately. I hiked, did yoga, cooked up some vegetables and went to work, 'twas real lovely. It was a gorgeous day, sun high in the sky and it was so warm! It's going to be a switch transition into winter... if it ever comes. I like what's going on, it's been a perfect fall, thanks Michigan you've made these last few months a little more tolerable with the beauty.
.
I need to make art, it's been weeks since I've sat down and had myself a good scribble, there's ink seeping from my pores. It needs to come out, I have so many ideas streaming from my brain. Sunday will be the perfect day to dedicate to art. It's a plan.
.
Life at the house, here, has been rough. It's nothing I want to get into but I'm ready for everything to settle and the dust will clear, i''m hoping.
.
Take a walk, make some art.
Good night my sweets, it's the week-
END.

No comments:

Post a Comment