Thursday, October 9, 2008

a little sugar in my bowl.

It has been a difficult week for me;
family wise, I didn't sign up for this, to hold together people who want to be elsewhere.
The calm didn't prepare me for the storm, it just prolonged the inevitable. While I love my mother dearly she doesn't understand I'm not her fill in therapist, and I don't need anymore reasons to dislike my father, it's hard enough looking in the mirror with the realization I have his features.
I'm working my way out.
Out of the hellish cycle that has me trapped.

I'm sick, death woke up, sat in my cup of coffee and I've been floored since.
Hiding in my nest coughing up lungs and loves.
The sun is setting and I'm sitting waiting for something to open my eyes,
something to unlock my frozen fingers,
I see the pen,
where's the paper?

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful expression of the feelings pefetto story of love can have the pleasure to learn about your state of mind. you want to be. Embrace a Vintes
    http://ilvintes1958.blogspot.com/
    my msn
    amatovintes@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six entry, arrogance,
    fortified in my soul.
    You shot down every defense and have won close my eyes.
    Without any clemency,
    with no mystery and what once was only my
    Yours is now.
    You look,
    I was never broken in more decided.
    We look every day,
    and when not ci sei I fear your distance.
    You Spanda inside me like fire burning,
    I do not collapse lobster,
    because in my soul
    you've built your empire.
    To not let me ever more free ...

    ReplyDelete