Monday, March 9, 2009

short story long

short;
my life is time spent working in and out of ways to support my addictive habits.
long;
i quit smoking cigarettes yesterday, today i found two rolling around my purse and now i'm at a loss. i've been trying for weeks to tell myself to just do it and kick the habit, and now i'm ready to. and i think i am finally over my alcohol abuse era, that's just one more thing i do not need in my life right now. i'm going to start a detox tomorrow and get myself feeling back to normal, and healthy. a good way too start this spring/summer. this year is going to be busy, busy. i have so much i want to do, i am really going to focus on the whole art thing and figure exactly what i want to do with myself. blah. blah. i'm excited though, i'm planning many trips to pack everybody up and take them on a week of making a project throughout the landscape of somewhere else.
i'm tired, talking circles about nothings and nonsense. 

see you around stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment